Pets can bring so much joy to a home and we are fortunate enough to have our House Dog Lucy on our Welcome Committee. Lucy is a poodle breed so she is hypo-allergenic for those that have pet allergies.
Pets bring lots of benefits to our elderly such as:
- Lowering Blood pressure and Cholesterol levels
- Providing emotional stability in times of stress
- Those with heart disease are shown to live longer with pets
- Heart rates and Blood pressure benefits
- Pets help fight depression
- Overall better mental and physical Health
Overall pets bring such joy, laughter and fun to any atmosphere and we are grateful to have Lucy on our team.